Senior SEO Account Executive (Manchester)
An excellent opportunity for a Senior SEO Account Executive to join McCann Connected, part of McCann Manchester – one of the largest and respected marketing agencies in the North West, working with an expert team of colleagues and world famous brands across a diverse range of sectors, including retail, fashion, travel and motoring to name but a few.
As a Senior SEO Account Executive you will work alongside Senior SEO Account Managers and the Client Service team, working towards responsibility for your own client portfolio, to produce client campaigns and strategies based on their business needs to grow traffic to their sites. You will also monitor the campaigns and through site audits and interpreting analytical data make recommendations to your clients through detailed reporting.
You’ll need to know about:
- Analysing clients’ websites to identify SEO opportunities within their given market
- Keyword research
- Producing ideas for new initiatives based on the keyword research data with an estimation of the likely impact to enable prioritisation of the work
- Co-ordinating internal analytical and technical resources that are key to the development and writing of online optimisation, strategy and implementation
- With the support of the Senior SEO Account Managers, develop and maintain strong client relationships through proactive account management
- Producing in-depth reports for clients
- Content outreach and link building
- Researching information for new client pitches
You should already have solid experience within an SEO role, either agency or client-side, with an in-depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimisation, factors that influence high rankings in Google and knowledge of the other marketing activities that impact on SEO.
You should also have:
- A solid working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Google Places and Product Search
- Programming knowledge and an understanding of HTML
- Demonstrable client service skills
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced experience of Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
If you enjoy working in a hardworking but fun and rewarding environment then we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits including flexible hours, free gym membership, 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and even an extra day off to enjoy your birthday.
Sound good? Then, submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We always interview great candidates as they apply, so send in your application quickly to avoid disappointment.